Do you want to organize a work-place or family donation? Let us know how we can help!
Employee Giving Campaigns:
Through matching-gift programs and workplace-giving campaigns, companies can get their employees involved in a cause they care about, which in turn builds a sense of community and teamwork.
Donated Items and Supplies:
It takes a LOT of supplies to keep a shelter going! We hope you will help round up some of the following to help us keep the women and children well-tended while they are in shelter with us (we appreciate items that are non-toxic or fragrance-free, when available).
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Facial tissues
FRAGRANCE-FREE/ NON-TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCTS:
- Laundry detergent
- Dish detergent
- General kitchen and bath cleaners
PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS:
- Tampons, variety of sizes (please, no sanitary pads at this time)
- Shampoo and conditioner in a variety of types and ethnicities
- Body wash, including fragrance-free
- Hand soap/wash, non-toxic, fragrance-free
- Make-up for a variety of ethnicities and skin tones.
- Hair brushes, hair bands, combs, hair coloring
- Dental floss
- Over-the-counter meds: aspirin, Tylenol, Tylenol PM, Ibuprophen, Pepto Bismol, anti-constipation, cough meds of all types, anti-histamines of all kinds
- Coffee and filters
- Tea bags
- Bread, crackers
- Frozen meat bundles
OTHER HELPFUL ITEMS:
- Walmart and Visa gift cards in small amounts ($10 to $25)
- Gas cards in small amounts ($10 to $25)
WHAT WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
Have questions? Call 636.456.1186 or email email@example.com.
Many, many thanks! - The Turning Point Crew