Do you want to organize a work-place or family donation? Let us know how we can help! Below is our information on what it takes to keep the organization responsive to victim needs.
Employee Giving Campaigns:
Through matching gift programs and workplace giving campaigns, companies can get their employees involved in a cause they care about, building a sense of community and teamwork.
Donated Items and Supplies:
It takes a LOT of supplies to keep a shelter going! We hope you will help round up some of the following to help us keep the women and children well tended while they are in Shelter with us (please try to also bring some non-toxic or fragrance free when available).
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Facial Tissues
FRAGRANCE FREE/ NON-TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCTS (respiratory challenges/asthma):
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Detergent
- General Kitchen and Bath Cleaners
PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS:
- Tampons only at this time, variety of sizes
- Shampoo and Conditioner in a variety of types and ethnicities
- Body wash, including fragrance free
- Hand soap/wash, non-toxic, fragrance free
- Make-up for a variety of ethnicities and skin tones.
- Hair brushes, hair bands, combs, hair coloring
- Dental floss
- Over the counter meds: aspirin, Tylenol, Tylenol PM, Ibuprophen, Pepto Bismal, anti-constipation, cough meds of all types, anti-histimines of all kinds
- Coffee and filters
- Tea bags
- Bread, crackers
- Frozen meat bundles
OTHER HELPFUL ITEMS:
- Walmart and Visa gift cards in small amounts ($10 to $25)
- Gas cards in small amounts ($10 to $25)
WHAT WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
Please call for more information!
Many, many thanks!
Ellen & Crew