Where to get HELP
For Warren, Montgomery, St. Charles, Franklin, Gasconade and surrounding counties in East Central Missouri, call Turning Point at 888-873-7233.
In a violent, abusive, controlling situation?
Being stalked? Sexually abused or raped?
Call us to talk it over. 888.873.7233 (SAFE)
About calling the hotline
Calling the hotline does not mean you are making a commitment to leave, to talk to the police, or to do anything else. It is only a safe place to talk it over, to think it through, to get some information about what you might need, to think about safety, to make a plan.
You do not need to tell the hotline worker who you are. We don't need to know. You can make up a name. You can tell us you don't want to give us any name at all. That is fine.
We also provide:
- Emergency shelter confidentially located for your protection. 30 days of safety with guidance and support while you figure out how to take the next steps in your life.
- Court advocacy to help you if you are reporting an assault or if you have a case in court. We don't work for the court system or the police. But we can help you move through the system, help you get an order of protection, or figure out what is going on with your case.
- Support groups as a way to safely meet with other women who have survived the abuse and violence.
- Referrals to community resources to connect you to other community resources to help meet your needs following the abuse and violence
Additional services are available:
- In the greater St. Louis region, please see the St. Louis Ending Violence Against Women website.
- Throughout the state of Missouri, please see the Missouri Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence Coalition resource page.
- Domestic violence services through the United States, please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1.800.799.SAFE (7233) or TTY 1.800.787.3224.
- In the aftermath of sexual violence, you can call the Turning Point hotline or you can call RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) at 1.800.656.HOPE.